He said: "While attempting to improve pension scheme security, these new rules could actually kill off occupational pension schemes altogether.
What does OCCP stand for?
OCCP stands for Occupational Pension (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OCCP
We have 25 other meanings of OCCP in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio Council of County Officials
- Oklahoma Committee for Conscientious Objectors (Joy Mennonite Church; Oklahoma)
- Online Clinical Communications for Ophthalmologists
- Oregon Coast Chamber Orchestra
- Otsego County Commission on Aging (Gaylord, MI)
- Orange County Council of Governments
- Ordre des Conseillers et Conseillères d'Orientation et des Psychoéducateurs et Psychoéducatrices du Québec (French: Order of College Counselors, Guidance Counselors and Educational Psychologists of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Ontario Civilian Commission on Police Services
- Oak Cliff Circle of Poets
- Oak Creek Community Preschool (Oak Creek, Wisconsin)
- Ocean Carbon Coordination Project
- Oceanside Community Capacity Partners
- Off Campus Credit Program
- Office of Cancer Control and Prevention (New Jersey)
- Office of Chief Commissioner of Police (Australia)
- Office of Child Care Policy
- Office of Commissioned Corps Personnel
- Office of Community and Comprehensive Planning
- Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (Poland)
- Office of Crime Control and Prevention
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a twice-yearly report on financial stability in the insurance and occupational pension fund sectors, the European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA) found that risks in the sector are at high levels, and are more pronounced than the first half of 2011.
Byline: John Ridings If your employer offers you the opportunity to join their occupational pension scheme, the biggest question you should ask yourself is "are there any good reasons at all why I shouldn't?
He will survive off a mixture of desultory benefits and may have to wait 10 years for an occupational pension that will be scarcely adequate.
Anthony Parfitt, who lives in a static caravan at Trecco Bay, Porthcawl, admitted failing to disclose that he was receiving an occupational pension when he claimed Income Support on August 23, 2002.
Handelsbanken said the deal represents one of the largest single occupational pension deals ever carried out in the sector.