The Occupational Outlook Handbook notes that as the emphasis on cost control through increasing efficiency continues to grow, the demand for industrial engineering technicians will increase in most industries.
What does OOH stand for?
OOH stands for Occupational Outlook Handbook
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OOH
We have 7 other meanings of OOH in our Acronym Attic
- Old Orchard Golf Club (Japan)
- Offshore Oil and Gas Engineering
- Ohio Oil and Gas Energy Education Program (Granville, OH)
- Object Oriented Geometry Language (programming)
- Object Oriented Graphics Library (file extension)
- October Open Game License (gaming)
- Op Overeenstemming Gericht Overleg
- Object Oriented Genetic Programming (computer science)
- Object Oriented Groupware Platforms
- Ontario Oil and Gas Wells (database; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH), published every 2 years by the U.
The Occupational Outlook Handbook does not directly address the issues of the aging population of laboratorians or the expected shortages to come.
Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2008-09 Edition Medical Assistant Employment Medical assistants held about 417,000 jobs in 2006.
The third edition cites occupational descriptions and 2005 data published in the latest edition of the Occupational outlook handbook by the Department of Labor.
The Department of Labor (DOL) reported in the 2006-07 edition of the Occupational Outlook Handbook that registered nurses are projected to create the second largest number of new jobs among all U.
In Session 3, students met in the media center and were shown how to use various Internet-based career information sites, such as the online Occupational Outlook Handbook (U.