What does OMOU stand for?
OMOU stands for Occupational Medicine Operating Unit (occupational hygiene)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Otdel Milicii Osobogo Naznacheniya (Russian: Department of Police for Special Assignment)
- Democratic Union of the Greek Minority
- Oral Medicine and Oral Pathology (dentistry; various locations)
- Organizational Management Online Program
- Orthogonally-Multiplexed Orthogonal Phase Modulation
- Overall Measure of Risk
- Outer Medullary Outer Stripe
- Ohio Museum of Transportation (Lyndhurst, Ohio)
- On My Own Time
- Ontario Ministry of Transportation (Canada)
- One Member One Vote
- O'Hare Airport Modernization Program
- Obras Misionales Pontificias (Spanish)
- Observatoire Midi-Pyrenees
- Occult Malignant Primary
- Occupational Maternity Pay (UK)
- Ocean Measurements Program
- Odor Management Plan (Department of Agriculture)
- Office Managing Partner
- Office of Major Projects (US DOC)