Concentra, a health and wellness company with 312 urgent care and occupational medicine centers in more than 40 states, reminds quarry workers that back injuries can be prevented.
What does OMC stand for?
OMC stands for Occupational Medicine Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OMC
We have 250 other meanings of OMC in our Acronym Attic
- Oxford Media and Business School (UK)
- Ozrower Mutual Benefit Society (Toronto, Canada)
- Ohio Mega Bass Tournament Trail (Columbus, OH)
- Orbiter Midbody Umbilical Unit (US NASA)
- Chief Opticalman (Naval Rating)
- Oakland Medical Center (California)
- Oakland Municipal Code (California)
- Ocala Metropolitan Campus (Webster University; Ocala, FL)
- Occupational Measurement Center
- Occupational Medical Clinic (various locations)
- Office for Multicultural Faculty Careers (Brigham and Women's Hospital; Boston, MA)
- Office Management Committee (various organizations)
- Office of Managed Care
- Office of Management Controls
- Office of Military Cooperation
- Office of Motor Carriers
- Office of Munitions Control
- Office of the Minister for Children (Ireland)
- Oh My Carlisle!
- Oh My Cas