AnovaWorks employees travel throughout Washington to provide occupational medical services to businesses.
What does OMS stand for?
OMS stands for Occupational Medical Service
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OMS
We have 257 other meanings of OMS in our Acronym Attic
- Orders and Medals Research Society (est. 1942; UK)
- Operations and Maintenance Requirements and Specification Document
- Ochils Mountain Rescue Team (UK)
- Oldham Mountain Rescue Team (UK)
- Operations and Maintenance Responsibility Transfer (US DoD)
- Ottawa Model of Research Use (medical research method)
- Object Management System
- Object Model System (object-oriented data management system developed within GlobIS at ETH Zurich)
- Observatory Monitoring System
- Occupant Monitoring System (vehicle software)
- Octahedral Molecular Sieve
- Odorless Mineral Spirits
- Offboard Mission Support (Joint Strike Fighter)
- Offender Management System (Correctional Services Canada)
- Office Management Specialist
- Office of Migrant Services (California)
- Office of Mobile Sources
- Office of Multicultural Services (various organizations)
- Office of Museum Services (various organizations)
- Offshore Marine Services, Ltd. (various locations)