00 KF3570 A medical doctor specializing in pulmonary disease, Levy has been recognized as an expert in occupational lung disease since his landmark publications in 1975.
What does OLD stand for?
OLD stands for Occupational Lung Disease
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OLD
We have 30 other meanings of OLD in our Acronym Attic
- Online Class Registration (University of Western Australia)
- Optical Low-Coherence Reflectometry
- Original London Cast Recording (album; UK)
- Office Live Communications Server (Microsoft)
- On-Line Certification System (US VA Financial Services Center; Austin, TX)
- Open Loop Control System (electronics)
- Open-Loop Carrier Synchronizer
- Oregon League of Conservation Voters
- Obsessive Love Disorder (mental health)
- Obstructive Lung Disease (respiratory disease)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His primary research interests were asbestos-related disease and other occupational lung diseases, and heavy metal toxicity.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn more about lung conditions and treatment, including occupational lung disease, bronchiectasis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma and obstructive sleep apnoea.
Industry, the health care community and government can all contribute to improving the quality of the work place environment to minimize the risk of occupational lung disease to workers.
SEVENTY-NINE former Longbridge workers have won up to pounds 1 million after a seven-year battle following the world's largest outbreak of occupational lung disease.
Ex-Longbridge workers win up to pounds 1 million for the world's largest outbreak of occupational lung disease.