and president of APTA's Occupational Health Special Interest Group.
What does OHSIG stand for?
OHSIG stands for Occupational Health Special Interest Group (American Physical Therapy Association)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Occupational Health and Safety Group
- Ohio High School Golf Coaches Association
- Ouran High School Host Club (anime)
- Occupational Health Services in Higher Education (UK)
- Oregon High School Hockey League (Portland, OR)
- Occupational Health Service Institute
- Occupational Hygiene Society of Ireland (est. 1986)
- Olathe Health System, Inc. (Kansas)
- One Hundred Services, Inc. (Makati City, Philippines)
- Oral Health Status Index (dentistry)
- Occupational Health and Safety & Injury Management (university course)
- Occupational Health and Safety Incident Report
- Oregon High School International Relations League
- Occupational Health & Safety Information Service (UK)
- Ohio State Journal on Dispute Resolution
- Onondaga High School League (New York)
- Oral Health Specialist Library (Cardiff University; Wales, UK)
- Ohio Health Sciences Library Association
- Ohio High School Lacrosse Association
- Occupational Health and Safety Lead Body (United Kingdom)