Patel is a consultant occupational health physician.
What does OHP stand for?
OHP stands for Occupational Health Physician
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OHP
We have 85 other meanings of OHP in our Acronym Attic
- Ottawa Hostel Outdoor Club (Canada)
- Ongoing History of New Music (syndicated radio program)
- Oregon Housing Opportunities in Partnership
- Ohio House of Representatives
- Open Hand Open Space (artists' cooperative; Reading, UK)
- Ontario Home Ownership Savings Plan
- Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe
- Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Deluxe Edition (comics)
- Orthopaedic Hospital of Wisconsin
- Observatoire de Haute-Provence (French observatory)
- Occupational Health Program (various organizations)
- Occupational Health Psychology
- Ocean Hemispheres Project
- Ochotnicze Hufce Pracy (Polish: Volunteer Labor Corps)
- Office of Health Policy (various locations)
- Office of Health Promotion
- Office of Health Protection (various locations)
- Office of Historic Preservation
- Ohio Highway Patrol
- Oklahoma Highway Patrol (Oklahoma Department of Public Safety)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Research leader Vera McCarthy explained: "This study is important because of our increasing ageing population as it provides information on older workers necessary to inform policy makers, clinicians, occupational health physicians and employers.
He will be retiring on August 31 on the grounds of ill-health as approved by the occupational health physician.
Dr Davies is a well-respected and knowledgeable occupational health physician.
Questionnaire study of occupational health physicians The role of OH physician in private sector is changing.
In addition, only a minority (22%) of workers is covered by the OHS and has access to the occupational health physician in Estonia (Jarvis and Tint 2007).
Chief instigator of the guideline, occupational health physician at Counties Manukau DHB, Chris Walls, said violence in the health sector had a huge cost in lost productivity.