The Occupational Health Management Model is being piloted with some companies already signed up but more are needed to provide feedback effectively.
What does OHMM stand for?
OHMM stands for Occupational Health Management Model (construction industry)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Office Of Hazardous Materials Enforcement
- Office of Hazardous Materials Exemptions and Approvals
- Oklahoma Hazardous Materials Emergency Response Commission
- Occupational Health Managers Forum (est. 1976; UK)
- Oxford Homeless Medical Fund (UK)
- Oakland Homeschool Music, Inc. (Springfield Township, MI)
- Office de l'Harmonisation dans le Marché Intérieur (French: judical council in the European Union mainly dedicated to patents)
- Oak Hammock Marsh Interpretive Centre (Canada)
- Occupational Health Management Information System (US Army)
- Occupational Medicine and Hygiene Laboratory (UK)
- Office of Health Maintenance Organizations
- Occupational Health Maintenance Program
- Office of Habitat Management and Permitting (Alaska)
- One Hundred More Poems from the Japanese (book)
- Oral Health Maintenance Program
- Oral Health Maternity Program (CIGNA Dental)
- Ontario Hot Mix Producers Association
- Office of Hazardous Materials Regulation (US ATF)
- Ohio Military Reserve (Ohio)
- One Heart, Many Rhythms (Santa Fe, NM)