OHDEN, the Occupational Health Disaster Expert Network, may be the right platform on which to build this network of worksite disaster response.
What does OHDEN stand for?
OHDEN stands for Occupational Health Disaster Expert Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Overseas Humanitarian Disaster Assistance and Civic Aid appropriation
- Ohio HIV Drug Assistance Program (medication aid; Ohio)
- Only Human Dance Collective (Toronto Ontario, Canada)
- Oregon Human Development Corporation (est. 1979)
- Overhead Door Corporation
- oxyhaemoglobin dissociation curve
- Obsessive Hosiery Dislocation Disorder (satire)
- Old House Delusion Disease
- Office of Health Disparity Elimination (Mississippi)
- Ohio Distance and Electronic Learning Academy
- Over the Horizon Detection System
- Open Hemispherical Image Dielectric Resonator
- Orissa Human Development Report (India)
- Oakland Hebrew Day School (Oakland, CA)
- Optimal Heating Distribution System (glass)
- Oregon Historic District Society (est. 1973)
- Orthostatic Hypotensive Disorder of Streeten
- O'Gara Hess & Eisenhardt
- Office of Hanford Environment
- Office of Health Economics (London, UK)