She said, "With anyone experiencing back pain we have instigated occupational health assessments via a local independent practitioner with a view to being able to follow their recommendations on how we can aid the employee.
What does OHA stand for?
OHA stands for Occupational Health Assessment (NIOSH)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OHA
We have 102 other meanings of OHA in our Acronym Attic
- Observation Helicopter Model 58 (Army)
- Kiowa Observational Helicopter
- Kiowa Warrior Reconnaissance Helicopter (also AHIP)
- Outwardly Directed Hydroxide
- Outside of Hospitals or in Emergency Rooms
- O'Hara Hall (University of Scranton)
- Oak Hill Academy
- Oakland Heritage Alliance (Oakland, CA)
- Oakland Housing Authority (Oakland, CA)
- Ocala Housing Authority
- Octavia Hill Association, Inc.
- Odorous House Ant (insect)
- Office of Hawaiian Affairs
- Office of Health Affairs
- Office of Hearings and Appeals (US federal government)
- Office of Historic Alexandria (Alexandria, VA)
- Ohio Halfway House Association (now Ohio Community Corrections Association)
- Ohio Hospital Association
- Oklahoma Heritage Association
- Old Harveians' Association (UK; alumni group)