Dr Alam explained that occupational hazards could be psychosocial (violence, stress), biological (communicable diseases), chemical, physical (noise, radiation, slippery surfaces), ergonomic (heavy lifting), and electrical, among others.
What does OHZ stand for?
OHZ stands for Occupational Hazards
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Oval Head Wood Screw
- Occupational Health and Welfare Unit (Strathclyde Police; Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- Operating/Output Heat Exchanger
- Oral Health Index (dentistry)
- Old Home X Farmingdale (pear variety; horticulture)
- Oh Hell Yeah
- Order of Hsu Yun
- Out of Home Youth Advocacy Council (San Francisco, CA)
- Oak Harbor Yacht Club (Washington)
- Offspring of Essential Hypertensive Parents
- Objeto Indirecto (Spanish grammar)
- Oceanology International (periodic conference and trade show)
- Ockenden International (UK registered charity)
- Off Invoice (promotion)
- Office Interface
- Office of Information
- Office of Intelligence (USCS)
- Office of Investigations
- OFISA Informatique (Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Old Irish (dialect)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Check out these occupational hazards, then discover how to make your job work for your waistline.
An employer's first line of defense against exposure to occupational hazards should be engineering and work practice controls.
One goal of the NIEHS and NIOSH is to understand the influence of economic and social factors on the health status of individuals exposed to environmental toxicants and occupational hazards and the impact on public health.
While occupational hazards at a brokerage firm might constitute spilling coffee on a stack of contracts, at a construction site the threat is of being crushed or falling hundreds of feet.
relating to the ergonomics of mail processing equipment," says Occupational Hazards.