Calzone currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Occupational Center of Union County and is active in the New Jersey Chamber of Commerce, Commerce & Industry Association of New Jersey, the Society for Human Resources Management, and the Employers Association of New Jersey.
What does OCUC stand for?
OCUC stands for Occupational Center of Union County (Roselle, NJ)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCUC
- Orderwire Control Unit
- Organisation of Consumers and Users (Spain)
- Organisation pour une Citoyenneté Universelle (French: Organization for Universal Citizenship)
- Organización de Consumidores y Usuarios (Spanish: Organization of Consumers and Users)
- Office Channel User-Data Port
- Ocean County Utilities Authority (Bayville, NJ)
- Ontario Council on University Affairs (Canada)
- Ottawa Carleton Ultimate Association
- Outer Clothing Undressing Area (decontamination station)
- Oakland City University Bedford (Bedford, IL)
- Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors (bankruptcies)
- Ontario Construction User Council (est. 1971; Canada)
- Ottawa Chinese United Church (Ottawa, Canada)
- Owatonna College and University Center (Owatonna, MN)
- Ontario Council for University Continuing Education (now known as Ontario Council for University Lifelong Learning)
- Office of Credit Union Development
- Office Channel Unit Data Port
- Office of College and University Evaluation (New York)
- Ohio Credit Union Foundation
- Oklahoma Credit Union Foundation (charitable organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kenney serves on the Executive Committee and as past Chairman of the Union County Economic Development Corporation, the Advisory Board of The Occupational Center of Union County and the Board of Directors of Meridian Bank NJ.