Incidence rates of occupational allergic contact dermatitis caused by metals.
What does OACD stand for?
OACD stands for Occupational Allergic Contact Dermatitis (skin care)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OACD
We have 1 other meaning of OACD in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio Association of Child Caring Agencies
- Ontario Association of Community Care Access Centres (Canada)
- Office Automation Change Control Board (United States Army, NASA, others)
- Ohio Alliance of Community Centers for the Deaf
- Oregon Association of Child Care Directors (est. 1980)
- Oregon Association of Community Corrections Directors
- Ontario Association of Consultants, Counsellors, Psychometrists and Psychotherapists (Canada)
- Ohio Association of Career Colleges and Schools (Columbus, OH)
- Ontario Association of Credit Counselling Services (Grimsby, ON, Canada)
- Omaha Archdiocesan Council of Catholic Women (Nebraska)
- Office of Academic Career Development (University of Pittsburgh; Pennsylvania)
- Oklahoma Association of Conservation Districts
- Oregon Association of Conservation Districts (Salem, OR)
- Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (Columbus, Ohio)
- Ontario Alliance of Career Development Practitioners (Canada)
- Outback Areas Community Development Trust (Australia)
- Ocean Abyssal Carbon Experiment (National Maritime Research Institute; Japan)
- Office of Agricultural Communications and Education (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Ohio Association of Consulting Engineers (est. 1977)
- Open Architecture Computing Environment (US Navy)