I have been a member of the CNN Forum supporting Barbara as vice-chair for the last few years, and I am also the CNN representative on Unite's Nursing Occupational Advisory Committee.
What does OAC stand for?
OAC stands for Occupational Advisory Committee (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OAC
We have 213 other meanings of OAC in our Acronym Attic
- Ontario Association of Basketball Officials (Ontario, Canada)
- Ontario Association of Bovine Practitioners (veterinarians; Canada)
- Omaha Area Board of Realtors (Nebraska)
- Online Academy of Biblical Studies (Dyesburg, TN)
- (Chiropractic) Oversight Advisory Committee (US DoD)
- Oakland Airport Connector (transportation; Oakland, CA)
- Obesity Associated Cancer (oncology)
- Objective Assignment Chart (US Navy PPP based curriculum development)
- Objectivist Academic Center
- Obstetric Assessment Clinic
- Oceanic Area Control Center
- Odd Autocorrelation
- Odyssey Access Client (software)
- Office Advisory Council (various organizations)
- Office Allegation Coordinator
- Office of Antiboycott Compliance
- Office of Arms Control
- Office of the Administrator for the Courts (Washington state agency)
- Office of the Administrator of the Courts (Washington state)
- Officer Advanced Course
Samples in periodicals archive:
REMINDER: Guidelines for band-7 health visitor re-banding In reviewing the current band-6 profile, Unite's Nursing Occupational Advisory Committee (NOAC) has identified an increase in points for at least five factors that would provide an outcome of 476 points, placing the job in band 7.
Headed by Kevin Coyne, it has Occupational Advisory Committees (OACs) for nurses, clinical psychologists, allied health professionals, estates, counsellors and psychotherapists and clinical scientists.