Under current provisions, operators of CSG well sites, gas and water pipelines are required to obtain separate occupation permits for every 10 hectares of land, and have them renewed every seven years.
What does OP stand for?
OP stands for Occupation Permit (Hong Kong)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OP
We have 29 other meanings of OP in our Acronym Attic
- Openbaar Onderwijs Zwolle (Dutch: Public Education Zwolle; Zwolle, Netherlands)
- Out of Zion (religious group)
- Out of Zone (emergency evacuation; school enrollment)
- Oldenburger Online Zeitschriften Bibliothek (German: Oldenburger Journals Online Library; online university library)
- Object Oriented Z Environment
- Dominican Sisters of Divine Providence (religious order)
- Oak Park (Illinois)
- Observation Point
- Observation Post
- Occiput Posterior (fetal position)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Building Department said in a statement late Friday that it has initiated an investigation on whether the basement ''already existed before the occupation permit for the house was issued, which may constitute an offence under the Buildings Ordinance.
The Hageys' saga of strife began in mid-1999 when the couple sought a home occupation permit to build a crematorium on a 12-acre family property in the rural Mohawk Valley.
Lieu main execution: TOURS (37000) the French Public Procurement Code is not applicable to this contract, which is passed in the form of an indivisible whole contract comprising, on the one hand, a temporary occupation permit ( August) in the public domain constituting real rights pursuant to Articles L.