New SmartVent TM side airbags reduce the risk of excessive airbag deployment force and eliminate the need for the Accord's previous Occupant Position Detection System (OPDS).
What does OPDS stand for?
OPDS stands for Occupant Position Detection System (Honda)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OPDS
We have 6 other meanings of OPDS in our Acronym Attic
- Oregon Prescription Drug Program
- Oracle Product Data Quality
- Ordre Professionnel des Diététistes du Québec
- Office of Planning and Development Review (Portland, WA)
- Office of Policy Development and Research
- Office of Primary Development Responsibility
- Online Psychics and Divination Readers
- Oregon Partnership for Disaster Resilience (Eugene, OR)
- Organization for the Protection of Democratic Rights
- Office of Postmarketing Drug Risk Assessment
- Office of Project Development Services (Department of Interior and Local Government; Philippines)
- Office of Public Defense Services (Oregon)
- Offshore Petroleum Discharge System
- Open Publication Distribution System
- Organ for Politics, Defence and Security
- Overseas Personal Development Services (est. 1996; UK)
- Opposing Pull Duel Test
- Occupational Pensions Defence Union (London, UK)
- Operation Protocol Data Unit
- Office for the Prevention of Domestic Violence (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dual-stage front airbags (SRS) are standard as are front side airbags with a passenger-side occupant position detection system.