These studies report the identification of occult primary breast cancer by MRI in 62% to 86% of patients.
What does OPBC stand for?
OPBC stands for Occult Primary Breast Cancer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OPBC
We have 3 other meanings of OPBC in our Acronym Attic
- Ontario Professional Basketball Association (Canada)
- Ontario Public Buyers Association, Inc.
- Open Barrel
- Operations Per Based Aircraft
- Opponents Batting Average (baseball)
- Order of the Palm of the Barony of Atenveldt
- Orlando Police Benevolent Association (Florida)
- Operation Bahamas, Turks & Caicos (joint narcotics interdiction operation)
- Old Paths Bible Baptist Church (Holley, NY)
- Oakville Power Boat Club (Ontario, Canada)
- Ohio Plant Biotechnology Consortium
- Old Powhatan Baptist Church (Powhatan, VA)
- Omaha Pedalers Bicycle Club (Omaha, NE)
- Oregon Pacific Banking Company
- Orrell Park Baptist Church (est. 1910; Liverpool, UK)
- Osborne Park Business Centre (est. 2013; Australia)
- Operations Branch Director (varioius organizations)
- Operating Profit Before Depreciation and Amortisation
- Department of Oral Pathology Biology and Diagnostic Sciences (University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey)
- Oak Park Business and Education Alliance (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Applications of breast MRI * staging of biopsy-proven breast cancer, in selected patients; * detection of breast cancer recurrence; * detection of occult primary breast cancer with biopsy-proven nodal metastases; * identification of inflammatory breast cancer; * monitoring response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy; * screening of high-risk premenopausal women; * assessment of breast implants.