Cloudy starts off really brightly before an occluded front sets in.
What does OCFNT stand for?
OCFNT stands for Occluded Front (weather)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Osaka College of Foreign Languages (Osaka, Japan)
- Oswal Chemicals Fertilizers Ltd. (India)
- Oxford Companion to French Literature (book; published 1959)
- Occidental College Foreign Language Project (Los Angeles, CA)
- Ocean City Fire Marshal (Ocean City, MD)
- Orange County Firefighters Museum (Montgomery, NY)
- Ottawa Centre for Mediation (Ontario, Canada)
- Orange County Foundation for Medical Care (Orange, CA)
- Orange County Friday Night Live (California)
- Orange County Friday Night Live Partnership
- Office of the Chief Financial Officer
- Oracle Connector for Outlook
- Ostrager Chong Flaherty Onofrio PC
- Orange County Football Officials Association (Calfornia)
- Office of Chief Financial Officers & Administrative Services
- Orange County Foundation for Oncology Children and Families (California)
- Office of Child and Family Policy (Illinois)
- Ontario College of Family Physicians (Canada)
- Oregon-Canadian Forest Products (est. 1977; North Plains, OR)
- Oak Creek Fire Protection District (Colorado)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The resulting mixture of air is known as an occluded front.
The weather forecast called for an occluded front to move into the Sierras Sunday afternoon, the day we were to fly back to China Lake.
It was bitter cold that February day: Sleety, with an ice-cold, whipping wind and occluded fronts moving in from North-north-east; Gale Force 8, imminent.