What does OHPAB stand for?
OHPAB stands for Ocala Historic Preservation Advisory Board
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Overhead Press (weightlifting)
- Overhead Projector
- Overnight Host Program (University of California, Berkeley)
- Oxford Health Plans Inc.
- Open Hypermedia Protocol -What Others Want
- Office of Health Professions Adjudicator (UK)
- Office of the Health Plan Administrator (Oregon)
- Old Harding Pediatric Associates (Tennessee)
- Ontario Hay Producers Association
- Ontario Health Providers Alliance (Canada; est. 1993)
- Oregon Hospital Political Action Committee
- Outpatient and Home Parenteral Antibiotic Therapy
- Outpatient or Home Parenteral Antimicrobial Therapy
- Orissa Hydro Power Corporation Ltd. (India)
- Oskaloosa Historic Preservation Commission (Oskaloosa, IA)
- Ottawa High Performance Centre (Canada)
- Ohio Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
- Oak Hill Police Department
- Obsessive Harry Potter Disorder
- Office of Housing, Planning and Development (Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Development Disabilities)