Mitral valve repair and anastomoses to two coronary artery by pass (left anterior descending artery and first obtuse marginal branch of circumflex artery) were performed.
What does OMB stand for?
OMB stands for Obtuse Marginal Branch
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OMB
We have 60 other meanings of OMB in our Acronym Attic
- Ontology and Multi-Agent Systems Design (University of Oxford; Oxford, England, UK)
- Office of Manpower & Automatic Training
- Office of Manpower Automation & Training
- Operability and Maintainability Analysis Technique (Earth Moving Equipment Safety Round Table)
- Optimization & Machine Automation Technology
- Ordine Martinista Antico e Tradizionale (Italian: Ancient and Traditional Martinist Order)
- Overseas Mauritians Aid Trust (UK)
- Overseas Medical Admission Test (various locations)
- Overseas Medical Assistance Team (East Norwich, NY)
- Officina Meccanica Attrezzature Varie (Italian: Miscellaneous mechanical equipment; Orcia, Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Obtuse marginal branch (OM): The obtuse marginal branch was seen in 90 per cent hearts.