Parents completed questionnaires concerning their children's behavior (Child Behavior Checklist) and quality of life in children with obstructive sleep disorders (OSA-18).
What does OSD stand for?
OSD stands for Obstructive Sleep Disorder
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OSD
We have 179 other meanings of OSD in our Acronym Attic
- Owen Sound Collegiate and Vocational Institute (Canada)
- Open Source Computer Vision Library (Intel Corporation)
- Oregon Society of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Old School Championship Wrestling
- One Step Closure for Wireless (registered trademark of 3M)
- Out-of-School Children and Youth
- Ocean Salmon Conservation Zone
- Open Source Consortium Zeeland (Netherlands)
- Oakland School District
- Object-Based Storage Device
- Ocala Service Directory
- Ocean Science Division (various locations)
- Ocean State Dubs (Rhode Island)
- Oceanside (Amtrak station code; Oceanside, CA)
- Office of Student Diversity (various schools)
- Office of Supplier Diversity (Florida)
- Office of Sustainable Development (various locations)
- Office of Systems Development
- Office of the Secretary of Defense
- Office of the Superintendent of Detectives (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Seventy-five percent of tonsillectomies are performed to treat obstructive sleep disorders.
31,32) Sleep-disordered breathing in children has been studied with the Obstructive Sleep Apnea 18 (OSA- 18) (33) and the Obstructive Sleep Disorders 6 (OSD-6).
Once the diagnosis of an obstructive sleep disorder is made, there are a number of procedures that can performed in the office to alleviate the obstruction.