Franklin Square is a 335-bed acute care community teaching hospital with residencies in internal medicine, family practice and obstetrics-gynecology, and currently has the third largest number of emergency department visits and the fourth largest number of admissions in the state of Maryland.
What does OB-GYN stand for?
OB-GYN stands for Obstetrics-Gynecology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Outside Broadcast
- Outstanding Balance
- Outward Bound
- Over Board
- Over Burden (mining)
- Overbought (stock market)
- Oversight Board
- Oxbridge (summer program)
- Överbefälhavaren (Swedish Commander in Chief / Supreme Commander)
- Oligoclonal CSF (Cerebrospinal Fluid) Band
- Open Burn/Open Detonation (demolition of unsereviceable and obsolete munitions)
- Organization Block 1
- Operational Build 3 (US NOAA)
- Operational Build 5 (weather software)
- Ogre Battle 64 (video game)
- Oberhasli Breeders of America
- Object Behavior Analysis
- Ocala Bowling Association (Florida, USA)
- Octave Band Analyzer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each month, the journal will post five error cases and commentary from experts in medicine, surgery/anesthesiology, obstetrics-gynecology, pediatrics and other fields.
The USPSTF is an independent panel of experts in the fields of family medicine, obstetrics-gynecology, pediatrics, nursing, prevention research, and psychology.