He is an associate professor of obstetrics and gynecology at the Thomas Jefferson University, also in Philadelphia.
What does OBGYN stand for?
OBGYN stands for Obstetrics and Gynecology
This definition appears very frequently
- Olney Boys and Girls Community (Maryland)
- Object-Based Graph Grammars
- Old, But Good Job Finding It on Your Own (gaming forums)
- Office of Bisexual, Gay, Lesbian, and Transgender Concerns
- Ocean Beach Grassroots Organization (California)
- Optical Border Gateway Protocol
- Octamer-Based Genome Scanning (genetics)
- Ottawa Botanical Garden Society (Canada)
- Ozarks Biological Graduate Society (Missouri State University; Springfield, MO)
- Outbound Global Title Translation
- Ocean Bottom Hydrophone
- Office of Behavioral Health
- Officer of the Big Hope Friendship Foundation
- Old Buckenham Hall (UK)
- Old Bust Head (brewing company; Warrenton, VA)
- One Big Happy (newspaper comic)
- One Big Holiday (My Morning Jacket song)
- Outdoor Behavioral Healthcare (mental health treatment)
- Outer Banks Hospital (Nags Head, NC)
- Outside Business Hours (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Maia Danielson has been appointed as the new specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology Department at American Hospital Dubai.
95 Paperback RG101 This sixth edition of a reference for the obstetrics and gynecology clerkship is written to be complaint with the guidelines, treatment recommendations, committee opinions, and technology assessments of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecologists (ACOG).
In a 2004 survey of directors of obstetrics and gynecology residency programs, 51% of respondents said that their programs routinely provide abortion training (although residents may opt out if they have religious or moral objections), 39% that optional abortion training is available and 10% that their programs do not provide abortion training.
Towards this end, the department of obstetrics and gynecology at the Louisiana State Health Sciences Center in Shreveport launched the first academic website in September 1997.
European Clinics in Obstetrics and Gynecology' is a quarterly journal targeted to the generalist in obstetrics and gynecology rather than sub-specialists and is designed to help improve the health of women and their babies by promoting higher standards of care in all European countries.