In the last fortnight, Newcastle and Gateshead has seen more than a million leaders and delegates from across the world visit the region for both The Royal College of Nursing Annual International Nursing Research Conference and The Obstetric Anaesthetists' Association convention, which have injected over pounds 1m into the regional economy.
What does OAA stand for?
OAA stands for Obstetric Anaesthetists' Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OAA
We have 137 other meanings of OAA in our Acronym Attic
- Obligational Authority/Expenditure Authority
- Obligation Authority/Fund Certification Authorization
- Operational Assurance/Fault Isolation
- Obstructive Apnoeas and Hypopnoeas
- Open Allotments/Navy-Wide Operating Budget
- Optical Amplifier/Optical Demultiplexer (Bellcore)
- Operator Control Station
- Ocular Albinism 1
- Out At Five (Dilbert)
- Oakland Activities Association (Michigan)
- Ocean Atlantic Agency (Delaware)
- Offender Accountability Act (State of Washington, USA)
- Office for Academic Affairs (various schools)
- Office of Academic Affiliations (Department of Veterans Affairs)
- Office of Academic Assessment (various schools)
- Office of the Administrative Assistant (US Army)
- Ohio Aquaculture Association
- Oklahoma Aquaculture Association
- Old Age Assistance
- Older Americans Act