What does OLD stand for?
OLD stands for Obsessive Love Disorder (mental health)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OLD
We have 30 other meanings of OLD in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Licensing, Certification, and Regulation (Arizona)
- Online Character Recognition
- Online Class Registration (University of Western Australia)
- Optical Low-Coherence Reflectometry
- Original London Cast Recording (album; UK)
- Office Live Communications Server (Microsoft)
- On-Line Certification System (US VA Financial Services Center; Austin, TX)
- Open Loop Control System (electronics)
- Open-Loop Carrier Synchronizer
- Oregon League of Conservation Voters