An excellent companion to your Celestron telescope, you can even use SkyQ as an observing tool to help you identify and locate hundreds of famous deep sky objects, binary stars and variable stars with your telescope.
What does OT stand for?
OT stands for Observing Tool
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OT
We have 40 other meanings of OT in our Acronym Attic
- Outaouais Ski Zone (Canada)
- Organisation für Sicherheit und Zusammenarbeit in Europa (German: Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe)
- (USN Rating) Ocean Systems Technician
- Aruba or Curaçoa to Northwest Africa (routing designation; US Navy)
- Curaçoa to Trinidad (routing designation; US Navy)
- New York to Netherlands West Indies (routing designation; US Navy)
- Oberer Totpunkt (German: Top Dead Center)
- Object Technology
- Observer Trainer (military exercises)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using our best observing tools and a national Ocean Council working with regional and local interests there will be a determination of how we can best restore our ocean commons while maintaining its use for recreation, transportation, trade, (clean) energy, (limited) protein, security and, of course, inspiration--the everlasting blue in our red, white and blue.
Byline: ANI Washington, November 17 (ANI): Astronomers will tie together the largest collection of the world's radio telescopes ever assembled to work as a single observing tool in a project aimed at improving the precision of the reference frame scientists use to measure positions in the sky.
We're seeing the benefits of new observing tools, new computer models, and new procedures that we're using at the hurricane center.