What does ORIENTE stand for?
ORIENTE stands for Observatory of Research on Innovation in Education New Technologies Evaluation (Austria)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Oriented Core Data Report (energy exploration)
- Operating Room Information and Communication System
- Optical Ranging, IFF, & Communication System
- Objective, Reflective, Interpretive, Decisional (discussion method)
- Oregon Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Other Related Infectious Diseases
- Operations Research and Industrial Engineering
- Online Research Information Environment for the Life Sciences
- Open Reduction Internal Fixation (medical procedure)
- Oak Ridge Isotope Generator
- Object Reuse in Geospatial Information
- Organisation for an International Geographical Indications Network
- Target Proceeding In Original Direction
- Oklahoma Resources Integrated General Information Network Systems
- Oncology Research International Limited (Perth, Western Australia)
- Open Reversible Inflatable Liferafts
- Oregon Review of International Law (student journal)