The forum is part of a partnership programme funded by the European Union and supported by leading international organisations and think tanks, including Instituto Affari Internazionali, the Konrad Adenaur Foundation, the Center for European Studies, the Global Connections Center, the Centre d'Etude et de Pratique de la Survie, and the Observatoire Mediterraneen de L'Energie (OME).
What does OME stand for?
OME stands for Observatoire Mediterraneen de l'Energie
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OME
We have 61 other meanings of OME in our Acronym Attic
- Organic Mental Disorder Scale (psychiatry)
- Oh My Dear Sweet Lord
- Object Model Development Tool
- Openwave Mobile Developer Toolkit (telecommunications)
- Oscillatory Motion Displacement Stimuli (visual function)
- Oscillatory Movement Displacement Threshold
- Ohio-Meadville District of the Unitarian Universalist (Lodi, OH)
- Outer Medullary Descending Vasa Recta
- Methoxy Group
- Nome, AK, USA (Airport Code)
- Ocean Mountain Extreme (clothing label)
- Odyssey Marine Exploration
- Office of Management Engineer
- Office of Manpower Economics
- Office of Mediated Education (Kansas State University)
- Office of Minerals Exploration (US government)
- Office of the Medical Examiner (various locations)
- Offshore Marine Engineering (oil industry)
- Oh My Edward
- Oh My Edward (Cullen)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Observatoire Mediterraneen de l'Energie warns Egypt could become a net importer of gas if the country's production levels and reserves are not improved dramatically.
The following is a presentation by Dr Naji Abi-Aad, Senior Advisor at the Observatoire Mediterraneen de l'Energie to the Petchem 2001 conference held in Monte Carlo on 27-28 September 2001: Short-Term Outlook: Over the past two-and-half years, OPEC has appeared more united than at any time in its four-decade history.