What does OEDT stand for?
OEDT stands for Observatoire Européen des Drogues et des Toxicomanies (European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OEDT
- Online Executive Development Programme (Macmillan India, Ltd.; India)
- Open Ended Drill Pipe
- Operational Error Detection Program (software; US FAA)
- Overall Economic Development Plan
- Operations Evaluation Department, Partnerships and Knowledge (World Bank)
- Office of Economic and Demographic Research (Florida)
- Office of Economic Dispute Resolution
- Office of Educational Development and Research
- Office of Equity and Diversity Services (George Mason University; Fairfax, VA)
- Ohio Education Directory System (Ohio Department of Education)
- Osservatorio Europeo delle Droghe e delle Tossicodipendenze (Italian: European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addition)
- Organismos Ekdoseos Didaktikon Vivlion (Greek: Organization for the Publishing of School Books)
- Osage Exploration and Development, Inc.
- Observatoire de l'Épargne Européenne
- Office de l'Efficacité Énergétique (Office of Energy Efficiency - Canada)
- Office of Energy Efficiency (Canada)
- Office of Environmental Education
- Office of Export Enforcement, Intelligence Division
- Office of the E-Envoy (UK)
- Offline Explorer Enterprise (software; MetaProducts Software Corporation)