The one observable difference was that patients arriving by ambulance were more critically ill.
What does OD stand for?
OD stands for Observable Difference
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OD
We have 31 other meanings of OD in our Acronym Attic
- Operational Control Zone
- Optical Clear Zone (ophthalmology)
- Order of Ch'an Zen (gaming clan)
- Outer Collagenous Zone (ophthalmology)
- Ogemaw County Zoning Board (Michigan)
- Office of Coastal Zone Management (NOAA)
- Oregon Coastal Zone Management Association
- Opolskiego Centrum Zdrowia Publicznego (Polish: Opolski Public Health Center)
- Doctor of Optometry
- Object Domain
Samples in periodicals archive:
Demonstrable or observable difference An actionable goal has to be stated in concrete terms, i.
49 for experiential and strategic domains respectively, with an observable difference (0.
Bearing in mind that a new president's actual policies are often shaped more by breaking events than by campaign rhetoric, there are already some observable differences.
For now, says Larcher, there aren't enough postreform cases to show an observable difference in the severity trend.
Another 2003 comparison of online versus classroom delivery also found "no observable difference in .
Dr Linden and his German colleagues will be using non-invasive brain imaging techniques to look for any observable difference between the patterns found during working memory tasks, compared to those of non-sufferers.