Scientists say the volcano is obscured by clouds at now, but lava intrusions towards the volcano's summit caldera are also probable.
What does OBC stand for?
OBC stands for Obscured by Clouds (Pink Floyd album)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of OBC
We have 133 other meanings of OBC in our Acronym Attic
- Orange Belt Board of Realtors (California)
- Oyster Bay Beach Resort (St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles)
- Ohio Board of Building Standards
- Orange Blossom Blues Society (Orlando, Florida)
- Oder Basin-Baltic Sea Interactions (research project)
- O'neil, Bothun and Cornell
- O2 Binding Curve
- Oakmont Booster Club (Ashburnham, MA)
- Obic Business Consultants Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Obligations à Bon de Conversion
- Ocean Bottom Cable
- Off-Boresight Compensation
- Office of Bar Counsel
- Office of Black Catholics (various locations)
- Officer Basic Course
- Officer Billet Code
- Ohio Building Code (construction regulations)
- Oil Burner Components (various locations)
- Ojo de Buen Cubero (Spanish: Guesswork)
- Old Bourbon County (restaurant; Lexington, KY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The group's analysis of the data also showed that the incidence of lion attacks on humans increases during the rainy season, when the moon is more likely to be obscured by clouds.
The Division Bell's atmosphere is spacier, sounding more like Meddle or Obscured By Clouds than the grittier and harsher tones of Animals or The Wall.
A total eclipse of the Moon will provide a dramatic spectacle tonight - but one which is likely to be obscured by clouds.