Categories: Appropriations Decision, Budget obligations, Contract authority, Contracts, Federal procurement, Multiyear contracts, Real estate leases, Real property, Total obligational authority
What does O/A stand for?
O/A stands for Obligational Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of O/A
We have 57 other meanings of O/A in our Acronym Attic
- Optical Service Level Agreement
- Optical Service Level Specification
- Optical Subnetwork Connection Protection (fiber optics)
- Ocala's Serious Traffic Offenders Program
- Optical Time Division Multiplexing (usually seen as OTDM)
- Oakland, California
- Orientation Week (various schools)
- Ordered Back
- Old Ridleian (Ridley College alum; St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By October 2012 Navy ERP is estimated to have over 70,000 users and will manage 50 percent of Navy's obligational authority, about $71 billion.
Net effect: "close the gap" in total Navy capability with no increase in total obligational authority.
Since NAVSEA is responsible for executing over $24 billion in obligational authority, senior leaders identified funds processing as a value stream to be considered.
Strengthening the role of MPOs in managing both authorization and obligational authority for "attributable" funds.
LOEs account for 13 percent of Navy Total Obligational Authority, according to a Navy memo on LOE organizations.