Instead of using a control group, the study compared treatment results with the device to safety and efficacy objective performance criteria for current standard ablation treatment modalities; the criteria are from an FDA guidance document on cardiac ablation catheters for the industry.
What does OPC stand for?
OPC stands for Objective Performance Criteria
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OPC
We have 257 other meanings of OPC in our Acronym Attic
- Ontario Pocket Bike Racing League
- Odd-Perfect Binary Sequence
- Office of Planning and Budget Services (Georgia)
- Office of Post-Baccalaureate Studies (Manhattan College; Riverdale, NY)
- Omega Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated
- Overland Park Baptist Temple (Kansas)
- Organization for the Prohibition of Biological Weapons
- Oakhurst Petanque Club (Oakhurst, CA)
- Obesity Prevention Center (various locations)
- Objat Poker Club (France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unlike the private sector, government has no objective performance criteria, such as profit or loss.