Order the objective lens flip cover with NSN 6650-01-559-3862 and the eyepiece lens flip cover with NSN 6650-01-560-0133.
What does OL stand for?
OL stands for Objective Lens
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OL
We have 36 other meanings of OL in our Acronym Attic
- One Kill Wonder
- Oklahoma Wing (Civil Air Patrol)
- Upton, New York (National Weather Service)
- Obywatelska Koalicja Zielonych (Polish: Civic Greens Coalition)
- Omega Kappa Zeta (fraternity)
- Onion Kidz (counter-strike team)
- Outkastz (Counter-Strike gaming clan)
- Local Official (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- O'Fallon Library (O'Fallon, IL)
- Oberleitung (German catenary)
- Oc'ulus Lae'vus (Left Eye)
- Off Limits
- Off List (subject line of offlist posts to mailing lists)
- Offensive Linebacker (football)
- Offensive Lineman (football)
- Offer Letter (human resources)
- Office Lady (English term used in everyday Japanese for working unmarried young lady)
- Office Leader
- Official Language
- Old Latin
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ARDs attach to the outside of the objective lens barrel and is held in place by tension fitting that is adjustable with an included hex key.
Included is a padded travel case, padded neck strap, rain guards or the oculars and the attached objective lens caps.
The BD25-GR has a 25mm objective lens, making it small in size yet big on performance.
The objective lens met its match with a nail, and the resulting ding ruined my day.
It also comes with a tactical hard case, nylon field case, window mount, protective lens filter, dust/fog lens filter, objective lens covers, and lens cleaning cloth.
The magnifier, the compass, the sacrificial window and the lens cap will all fit into the end of the objective lens with the LIF in place.
If you plan to spot only from your vehicle, where weight and size are not concerns, consider a scope with an objective lens in the 70-85mm range for maximum brightness.