What does ORID stand for?
ORID stands for Objective, Reflective, Interpretive, Decisional (discussion method)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ORID
We have 2 other meanings of ORID in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Rajabhat Institutes Council (Ministry of Education; Thailand)
- Okayama Research Park Incubation Center (Japan)
- Ontario Research and Innovation Council (Canada)
- Origin of Chromosome Replication
- Outdoor Recreation Industry Council (Australia)
- Outdoor Recreation Information Center (Colorado)
- Oak Ridge Institute for Continued Learning
- Oriented Core Data Report (energy exploration)
- Operating Room Information and Communication System
- Optical Ranging, IFF, & Communication System
- Oregon Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Other Related Infectious Diseases
- Operations Research and Industrial Engineering
- Online Research Information Environment for the Life Sciences
- Observatory of Research on Innovation in Education New Technologies Evaluation (Austria)
- Open Reduction Internal Fixation (medical procedure)
- Oak Ridge Isotope Generator