For example, CocoBase works with the IBM Rational Rose / XDE Object Modeling tool by importing the Object Model in the XMI format and automatically maps the objects to the relational data, auto-generates the persistence and Java code, and can even create the relational tables as well.
What does OM stand for?
OM stands for Object Model
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OM
We have 38 other meanings of OM in our Acronym Attic
- Office Live EXtended Technologies
- Oakland Live Y'ers (swim team; Rochester, MI)
- Olney, Illinois (Airport Code)
- Okauchee Lake Yacht Club (Oconomowoc, WI)
- Olympic National Park (US National Park Service)
- Output in Low Z
- (USN Rating) Opticalman
- Minim Fathers (religious order)
- Mongolian Airlines (IATA airline code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An applications object model defines its logical components and the relationships between them.