POET contributes to the JDO specification process through its participation with the Object Data Management Group (ODMG) and as an expert in Java(TM) Community Process (JCP).
What does ODMG stand for?
ODMG stands for Object Data Management Group
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ODMG
We have 2 other meanings of ODMG in our Acronym Attic
- Overlapping Distributions Monte Carlo (method)
- On-Demand Media Distribution
- Ocean Dredged Material Disposal Site
- Object Data Manager Editor (IBM AIX)
- Oil Discharge Monitor Equipment
- Optical Disc Manufacturing Equipment
- Origin Destination Matrix Estimation (transporation)
- Office of the Deputy Mayor for Economic Development and Rebuilding (New York, NY)
- Online and Dialog Marketing Forum (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Otvorenih Dobrovoljnih Mirovinskih Fondova (Croatian: Open Voluntary Pension Funds)
- Object Database Management Group
- Off Design Mission Gross Weight
- Ohio Department of Mental Health
- Ottawa District Minor Hockey Association (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Orange Democratic Movement Kenya
- Orissa Disaster Mitigation Mission (cyclone relief campaign; India)
- Overlapped Discrete Multitone Modulation (data transmission)
- Officer Down Memorial Page
- Okavango Delta Management Plan (Botswana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also has deep and ongoing involvement with industry standards groups, from his early involvement as a founding member of the EIA TR-41 PBX standards committee, to his involvement in the TeleManagement Forum, and board work with the Object Data Management Group.
In addition, Doug serves as the Executive Director of the Object Data Management Group (ODMG), a consortium of vendors and interested parties working on object storage standards.
The query engine, designed according to the Object Data Management Group (ODMG) 3.
ALT is a reviewer member of the Object Data Management Group (ODMG) and the Chair of the Object-Relational Workgroup.
ALT) announced today that it has joined the Object Data Management Group (ODMG) and that its newly announced JOR technology will be ODMG compliant.
About ODMG The Object Data Management Group (ODMG) standard is a portability standard for object databases designed by a consortium of database vendors and companies representing the user community.