According to the company, the core protocol stack functionality includes support for HCI, L2CAP, RFCOMM, OBEX, and the Service Discovery, Serial Port, Generic Object Exchange, File Transfer, Object Push, and Dial Up Networking profiles.
What does OB stand for?
OB stands for Obex (neuroanatomy, part of brain)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OB
We have 18 other meanings of OB in our Acronym Attic
- Outstanding Airman of the Year Ribbon
- Oklahoma Association of Youth Services (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Ones and Zeros
- Operatives Abwehrzentrum (German: Operative Response Centre)
- Oudst Aanwezend Zeeofficier (Dutch)
- Oak Bluffs (Massachusetts)
- Oberbürgermeister (German: mayor of a larger city)
- Oberkommandierender (German CINC)
- Oberkommando (German: High Command)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The EthIR STAR ESB3000 uses patent pending technology to capitalize on standard OBEX and TCP/IP/PPP protocols to provide Palm handheld users a richer and more gratifying experience through the faster transfer of data.
Released several months ahead of schedule, the specification includes a full description of the SyncML format and details of the SyncML synchronization protocol, while the toolkit includes information on using SyncML over HTTP, WAP and OBEX.
It may cost three times as much, but it may last three times as long," says Celeste Johnson, president of Obex Inc.
The first-time Obex presenter award was won by Dunedin nurse and sex educator Alison Stewart-Piere.