Oberstleutnant Martin Berg (Walhalla Fachverlag), 15.
What does OBSTLT stand for?
OBSTLT stands for Oberstleutnant (German: military rank; Lieutenant Colonel)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Office of Behavioral and Social Sciences Research
- On-Board Solid State Recorder (satellite component; India Department of Space)
- Oberst (German; military rank; Colonel)
- Olango Birds and Seascape Tour (est. 1998; Philippines)
- Order Based Scheduling Technique(s)
- Our Band Sticks Together (Long Beach Junior Concert Band, Long Beach, CA)
- Oberstarzt (Austria, Europe)
- Or Be Subject To Conduct Report
- Obstacle Intelligence
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thirteen Soldiers from the 69th Signal Battalion were awarded the Schutzenschnur by Oberstleutnant (lieutenant colonel) Kussinger in a closing ceremony held on 5 August 2009.
Oberstleutnant Reile, OKW, Leitstelle Abwehr III West an Verteiler, Einfluege feindlicher Spezialistenflugzeuge im Monat Maerz 44, Geheim, 3 May 1944 and Einfluege feindlicher Spezialistenflugzeuge im Monat April 44, Geheim, 4 June 1944, T-77, Roll 1515, No Frame #s.