Ioana, who came to Durham from Romania to develop her passion for cosmology, attended a week's training course for the mission at the DLR German Aerospace Centre in Oberpfaffenhofen.
What does EDMO stand for?
EDMO stands for Oberpfaffenhofen (airport code; Germany)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDMO
We have 3 other meanings of EDMO in our Acronym Attic
- Munich (airport code; Germany)
- Epiphyseal Dysplasia, Multiple, with Myopia and Conductive Deafness
- European Digital Media Network
- Mindelheim Mattsies (airport code; Germany)
- Empty Dwelling Management Order (UK)
- Engineering Data Management Office
- Enterprise Data Management Office
- European Directory of Marine Organisations (database)
- International Symposium on Electron Devices for Microwave and Optoelectronic Applications (IEEE International Symposium)
- International Symposium on Electron Devices for Microwave and Optoelectronic Applications (IEEE)
- Earnings Determine Market Price (finance)
- Easy Data Management Platform
- ECS Data Management Plan
- Élaboration et Diffusion de Matériel Pédagogique (French: Development and Dissemination of Educational Materials)
- Engineering Drawing Management Program (NAVSEA)
- Entreprise de Manutention et Prestations (French: Business and Handling Services)
- Environmental Degradation Management Plan
- Experiment Data Management Plan
- Extended Day Math Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ioana, 19, came to Durham because her passion for cosmology led her to seek out the best teaching available, and has just attended a week's training course for the mission at the DLR German Aerospace Centre in Oberpfaffenhofen.
Initial flight tests of the first production example, serial number 8300, were carried out on 30 July from the assembly plant at Oberpfaffenhofen.
It has also set up four ESA BICs in Noordwijk in the Netherlands; Darmstadt and Oberpfaffenhofen in Germany and Rome in Italy.
All completion work will be carried out at 328 Support Services' state-of-the-art hangar facilities in Oberpfaffenhofen, Germany.
According to Ulrich Schumann, director of the Institute of Atmospheric Physics at the German Aerospace Center in Oberpfaffenhofen, near Munich, Hong's work doesn't prove that the contrails have no effect on temperature, just that they are unlikely to have a major role.