SeeNews) - Jan 17, 2013 - Austrian utility Energie AG Oberoesterreich said yesterday it is to invest EUR 180 million (USD 240.
What does OÖ stand for?
OÖ stands for Oberoesterreich (Upper Austria; State)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OÖ
- Ordering Officer
- Original Oratory
- Osteoid Osteoma
- Oval Office
- Over and Out
- Owner Operator (trucking industry; also seen as O/O)
- Owner-Occupied (real estate)
- Ozzy Osbourne
- Peroxide (functional group)
- Sky West Airlines
- Oberösterreich (Upper Austria)
- Ogden-Air Logistics Complex (Hill Air Force Base; Utah)
- Optimizing Oberon 2 Compiler (development platform)
- Oracle Objects for OLE (Oracle)
- Object Oriented Analysis
- Office of Agriculture (various organizations)
- Office of the Americas (Los Angeles, CA, USA)
- Ohio Optometric Association (Worthington, OH)
- Ohio Osteopathic Association
- Oklahoma Osteopathic Association (est. 1900)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ADPnews) - Jun 24, 2011 - Moody's said Friday it set a first-time A1 foreign-currency senior unsecured debt rating, with a "stable" outlook, to Austrian lender Raiffeisenlandesbank Oberoesterreich AG (WBAG:OOPS).
VI) (OTCBB: EBKDY), Austria's second-largest banking group, and Anteilsverwaltung Allgemeine Sparkasse (AVS), to obtain joint control of smaller lender Allgemeine Sparkasse Oberoesterreich Bankaktiengesellschaft (ASK), Dow Jones has clarified in a report.
As co-lead managers have been commissioned BAWAG PSK, Oesterreichische Postsparkasse, Investkreditbank, Oberbank, Raiffeisenlandesbank Niederoesterreich, Raiffeisenlandesbank Oberoesterreich and UniCredit Bank.
They were proposed by PT Automotive Consulting, a company close to banking group Raiffeisenlandesbank Oberoesterreich (RLB OOe).
ADPnews) - Dec 31, 2009 - Austrian lender Raiffeisenlandesbank Oberoesterreich (RLB OOe) raised its operating profit by 14.
Investkredit Bank, Oberbank, Raiffeisenlandesbank Oberoesterreich, Raiffeisen Zentralbank Oesterreich and Sparkasse Oberoesterreich were co-lead managers.
ADPnews) - Sep 29, 2009 - Austrian lender Raiffeisenlandesbank Oberoesterreich (RLB OOe) has lowered its stake in local car components maker Polytec Holding AG (WBAG:PYT) to 19.