Among their topics are institutional archives in corporations, advocacy and fundraising at the Oberlin College Archives, transforming New York's local government records program 1981-95, starting the Archives for Women in Medicine, using court records to win friends and influence politicians, teaching advocacy, and the role of new technologies in building a community of supporters.
What does OCA stand for?
OCA stands for Oberlin College Archives (Ohio)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCA
We have 275 other meanings of OCA in our Acronym Attic
- Optical Carrier 24 (1244.16 Mbps)
- Optical Carrier 3 - 155.52 Mbps leased line
- Optical Carrier level 3 - Concatenated (single channel for 155.52 Mbps leased line)
- Open Computing 4, LLC (internet consulting)
- Outrigger Canoe Four Person
- Optical Carrier 48 - 2.48832 Gbps Leased Line
- Oracle Components for Java
- Oracle Containers for J2EE (Oracle Application Server)
- Output Compare 5
- Outrigger Canoe (six person)
- Objectivist Club Association
- Obligation Cost Authority
- Obsessive Compulsive Anonymous
- Obstacle Clearance Altitude
- Ocala (Amtrak station code; Ocala, FL)
- Occupational Competency Assessment (various schools)
- Oceanic Control Area
- oculocutaneous albinism
- Oculocutaneous Albinism (inherited disorder)
- Off Course Alarm (navigation equipment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Editor's Note Citations for materials from the Oberlin College Archives are from information provided by editor J.
See Catalogue and Record of Colored Students, 1834-1972, Office of the Secretary, Record Group 5, Oberlin College Archives, Oberlin, Ohio.