Most of the cybercrime perpetrators are between the age of 22 and 29 and in higher education institutions," said Joshua Oyeniyi Aransiola, a sociologist at Obafemi Awolowo University in Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
What does OAU stand for?
OAU stands for Obafemi Awolowo University (Nigeria)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OAU
We have 14 other meanings of OAU in our Acronym Attic
- Operation Anti Terror Team (online gaming)
- Oral Ammonia Tolerance Test
- Oro-Anal Transit Time (gastroenterology)
- On A Totally Unrelated Subject
- Organization of African Trade Union Unity
- Open Architecture Television
- Optical Axis-to-Target View (endoscopic surgery)
- Ohio Association of Two Year Colleges
- Optimized Aspherical Transition Zone (ophthalmology)
- Oxic-Anoxic Transition Zone
- Observatorios Ambientales Urbanos (Colombia)
- Organisation de l'Unité Africaine (French: Organization of African Unity)
- Organization for African Unity (common, but incorrect)
- Organization of African Unity
- Oxford Archaeological Unit (UK)
- Online Auction Users Association
- Oak Avenue United Church (defunct; Surrey, British Columbia, Canada)
- Ohlone Area United Democratic Campaign (San Leandro, CA)
- Oracle Applications Users Group
- One Atmosphere Uniform Glow Discharge
Samples in periodicals archive:
Obafemi Awolowo University was selected as the experimental group and the University of Ibadan as the control group.
Far more than what Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife should be in terms of their locations.
Editor Taiwo is affiliated with Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria, as are a large proportion of the contributors and the editorial board.
Department of Urban and Regional Planning, obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Acknowledgements This research work was supported by Council for the Development of Social Science Research in Africa's (CODESRA) Small Grant for Thesis Writing, Nigerian Academic Staff Union of University (ASUU) and Obafemi Awolowo University Research Committee Grant (URC).
Torimiro is a Rural Sociologist and an Associate Professor in the Department of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development, Obafemi Awolowo university Nigeria.
AKONOLA Obafemi Awolowo University Department of Mathematics 220005 Ile-Ife, Nigeria E-mail address: polatinwo@oauif e.