In a news release citing the culmination of the merger, Western noted that OMCU, which served employees for the city and port of Oakland, the Oakland Housing Authority and AC Transit, "had been struggling financially due to the downturn in the economy and working closely with NCUA and the California Department of Financial Institutions to find a partner.
What does OHA stand for?
OHA stands for Oakland Housing Authority (Oakland, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OHA
We have 102 other meanings of OHA in our Acronym Attic
- Official Hosting and Representation
- Occupational Health and Safety (health and safety in the workplace)
- Observation Helicopter Model 58 (Army)
- Kiowa Observational Helicopter
- Kiowa Warrior Reconnaissance Helicopter (also AHIP)
- Outwardly Directed Hydroxide
- Outside of Hospitals or in Emergency Rooms
- O'Hara Hall (University of Scranton)
- Oak Hill Academy
- Oakland Heritage Alliance (Oakland, CA)
- Ocala Housing Authority
- Occupational Health Assessment (NIOSH)
- Octavia Hill Association, Inc.
- Odorous House Ant (insect)
- Office of Hawaiian Affairs
- Office of Health Affairs
- Office of Hearings and Appeals (US federal government)
- Office of Historic Alexandria (Alexandria, VA)
- Ohio Halfway House Association (now Ohio Community Corrections Association)
- Ohio Hospital Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company has worked with Oakland Housing Authority to complete energy related projects improving the efficiency of 120 large multi-family properties over the past 12 years.
00-1770, consolidated with Oakland Housing Authority v.
Oakland Unified School District San Mateo County BART Oakland Housing Authority Port of Oakland S.
In addition, CGI in partnership with the Oakland Housing Authority serves HUD in Northern California, and CGI in partnership with the Tampa Housing Authority serves HUD throughout the state of Florida.
In addition, CGI and the Oakland Housing Authority in California announced the award of a US$45 million, five- year contract to serve HUD in Northern California.
Malcolm "Jerry" Williams, a 1997 honoree and community housing police officer with the Oakland Housing Authority Police Department, also encouraged his community to think of violence as a preventable public health issue where individuals can and do make a difference.