Byline: Steve Mims The Register-Guard OAKLAND - Wrestling returned to Oakland High School, in large part, because of the arrival of David Henry.
What does OHS stand for?
OHS stands for Oakland High School (Oakland, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OHS
We have 131 other meanings of OHS in our Acronym Attic
- Office for Human Research Studies (Harvard University; Boston, MA)
- Ontario Hospital Reporting System (Canada)
- Orchestre d'Harmonie de Romilly Sur Andelle (Romilly-sur-Andelle, France)
- Ontario Human Rights Tribunal (Ontario, Canada)
- Ontario Rental Housing Tribunal (Canada)
- Orthopedic Horseback-Riding-Therapy (rehabilitation)
- Open Heart Recovery Unit
- Off Highway Recreational Vehicle
- Oakdale High School (Oakdale, CA)
- Oakfield High School (Oakfield, WI)
- Oakley High School
- Oakton High School (Vienna, VA)
- Oberlin High School (Oberlin, OH)
- Obesity-Hypoventilation Syndrome
- Oblates of the Holy Spirit (Christianity)
- Occipital Horn Syndrome
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Occupational Health Services (various organizations)
- Occupational Health Solutions Ltd (UK)
- Occupational Hygiene Services (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although less than one Oakland high school student in 20 is qualified to attend a University of California school, Silver lets his students--73 percent of whom are Hispanic, 68 percent are English-language learners and 90 percent live at or below the poverty line--know they can make it.
Jefferson High School principal Cathy Emmert is the chair of the committee while Oakland High School principal and boys basketball coach Jeff Clark and Marshfield dance coach Debbie Brown are also on the group that features members from each classification level.