I was assigned first to Environmental Health Services of the Oakland County Health Division in Pontiac, Michigan.
What does OCHD stand for?
OCHD stands for Oakland County Health Division (Oakland County, MI; Department of Health & Human Services)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OCHD
We have 5 other meanings of OCHD in our Acronym Attic
- Occidental Chemical Holding Corporation (Texas)
- Old Cranleighan Hockey Club (UK)
- On-Campus Housing Council (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Oregon Commission on Historic Cemeteries (Oregon Parks and Recreation Department)
- Oscoda Community Health Center (Oscoda, Michigan)
- Ottawa Community Housing Corporation (Canada)
- Orange County Health Care Agency (California)
- Ohio Council for Home Care and Hospice (est. 1965; trade association)
- Office of the Chief Human Capital Officer
- Oregon Coalition of Health Care Purchasers (Portland, OR; healthcare)
- Obsessive Compulsive Hoarding Disorder (behavioral science)
- Ocean County Health Department (New Jersey)
- Okanogan County Health District (Washington)
- Orange County Health Department
- Original Content HD (High Definition)
- Ottawa-Carleton Health Department (Canada)
- Office of Consumer Health Education (New Jersey)
- Office of the Commissioner of Higher Education
- Ohio Continuing Higher Education Association
- Okinawa Christian Home Educators Association (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 Summary of what the system accomplishes and why it is exemplary The Oakland County Department of Information Technology, with collaboration from the Oakland County Health Division of the Department of Health and Human Services, has designed and developed a system using the latest Web, GPS, GIS, and Wireless technology to automate the process of approving and issuing permits for wells and septic systems for Oakland County residents.
I have been with the Oakland County Health Division my entire environmental health career.
Since Environmental Health Services of the Oakland County Health Division has an established internship program, networking relationships have been built with the professors and directors of undergraduate programs over the years.