The government is thus presumably entitled and obliged to consider a physician's advice and acts concerning a drug that Congress declared has no legitimate medical purpose, a declaration the Supreme Court left unmolested in Oakland Cannabis Buyers' Cooperative.
What does OCBC stand for?
OCBC stands for Oakland Cannabis Buyers' Cooperative
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCBC
We have 33 other meanings of OCBC in our Acronym Attic
- Ocean County Business Association (Toms River, NJ)
- Office of Consumer and Business Affairs (Australia)
- Onondaga County Bar Association (New York)
- Ontario Concrete Block Association (Canada)
- Open-Circuit Breathing Apparatus (product)
- Orange County Bar Association (California and Florida)
- Open Concepts Bulletin Board
- Operating Cost Board Budget
- Orange County Business Bank (California)
- Osteoid/Calcified-Bone Boundary (physiology)
- Office Central de Lutte contre le Trafic des Biens Culturels (French: Central Office for the Fight against Trafficking in Cultural Goods)
- Oil City Bridge Club (Casper, WY)
- Oklahoma City Boat Club (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Old Cambridge Baptist Church
- Orange County Buddhist Church (Anaheim, CA)
- Orange County Business Council
- Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation (Singapore)
- Ontario Coalition for Better Child Care (Canada)
- Optimist Coastal Bend Chess Federation (Corpus Christi, TX)
- Obsessive Compulsive Behavioral Disorder
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oakland Cannabis Buyers' Cooperative (1) the Supreme Court held that there is no medical exception to the Controlled Substances Act's ("CSA") (2) prohibitions on manufacturing and distributing marijuana.
Oakland Cannabis Buyers' Cooperative, which ruled that while California was free to legalize medical marijuana all it wanted, the state's decision did not prevent the federal government from enforcing federal law proscribing the use of marijuana for any purpose.