Photos of the Oakland Army Terminal and its counterpart at Bayonne across the Hudson River from New York City are also prominent at Fort Eustis and Scott.
What does OART stand for?
OART stands for Oakland Army Terminal
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OART
We have 2 other meanings of OART in our Acronym Attic
- Outlying Area Reporting Station (US DHS)
- Older Americans Resource Scale for Instrumental Activities of Daily Living
- Older Americans Resources and Services Multidimensional Functional Assessment Questionnaire (geriatrics)
- Of A Revolution Setlist Archive
- Office of Applied Research and Safety Assessment (US FDA)
- Oklahoma Association of Retired School Administrators
- Oxacillin and Aminoglycoside-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (bacteria)
- Office of Academic Research and Sponsored Programs (Ball State University, Muncie, IN)
- Office of Adult and Returning Student Services (University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee)
- Over-The-Air Radio Service Software
- Office of Advanced Research and Technology
- Oceanic Air Route Tracking System
- Ontario Association of Residences Treating Youth (Canada)
- 2'-5' oligoadenylate synthetase
- Obstacle Avoidance Sonar
- Obstacle Avoidance System
- Occupied Areas Section (US DoD)
- Oceanic Automation System
- Odisha Administrative Service (India)
- Offensive Air Support
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oakland Army Terminal as it looked in the Korean War .
DSC centralized some of the functions that had been performed at the Military Ocean Terminal Bayonne and the Oakland Army Terminal, the sites of MTMC Eastern Area and MTMC Western Area, respectively.