The Oakland Army Base (OAB) project icalls for a transformation of the previous base into a global trade and logistics center which will bolster the Port s position as the leading export gateway on the United States West Coast.
What does OARB stand for?
OARB stands for Oakland Army Base
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OARB
- Owner's Authorized Representative (various organizations)
- Österreichische Arbeitsgemeinschaft (German)
- Odyssey Adventure Racing Academy (Salem, VA)
- Offender Aid and Restoration of Arlington County (Arlington, VA)
- Oklahoma Agribusiness Retailers Association (Enid, OK)
- Oklahoma Antitrust Reform Act
- Ontario Automotive Recyclers Association (Canada)
- Oregon Adoptive Rights Association
- Ottawa Amphibian and Reptile Association (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Office of AIDS Research Advisory Council (National Institutes of Health)
- Ontario Advertising Review Board (Ontario, Canada)
- Original Artist Reborn Babies (doll design)
- Ohio Association of Regular Baptist Churches
- Office of Attorney Regulation Counsel (Colorado)
- Ogontz Avenue Revitalization Corporation (Philadelphia, PA)
- Ohio Area Repeater Council, Inc. (telecommunications)
- Operations Analysis and Research Center
- Ottawa Amateur Radio Club, Inc. (Canada)
- Oxford Action Resource Centre (Oxford, UK)
- Office of Audit Resolution and Cost Policy (US DHHS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Work at East Bay shipyards and the Oakland Army Base drew tens of thousands of black migrants to the Bay Area.
Naval Support Facility, Diego Garcia, Diego Garcia; Headquarters, Military Traffic Management Command Western Area, Oakland Army Base, Oakland, Calif.
UINCDC has been leading an effort to convert the Oakland Army base into an eco-industrial park as a model of green manufacturing and sustainable community economic development.
In essence, the Cypress Project has become an intermodal showcase by bringing railroad facilities up to today's standards, linking national and local resources such as the Oakland Army Base and trucking depots, and providing access for the port of Oakland and community businesses.
After the first Gulf War, the Oakland Army Base closed and MTMC was realigned.